NURSERY ADMISSIONS 2019/2020
ADMISSIONS FOR NURSERY SCHOOL PLACES OPEN ON 1ST OCTOBER 2018
Admissions for Nursery are now dealt with by the school. For all enquiries related to children being admitted into our Nursery setting, please contact the school office.
An admissions application for children starting Nursery in September 2019-2020 can be found below. You are most welcome to download this, complete and hand in before our official admissions opening date.
Admission enquiries for children entering Reception through to Year 6 are dealt with by 'School Admissions and Transport' at Hertfordshire County Council. Please click below to take you to their web page:
Free school meals
Universal Free School Meals
Free lunches for all infants and for older children whose family gets certain benefits.
Children in Reception class, Year 1 and Year 2
Your child can get a free lunch at school if they're in Reception class, Year 1 or Year 2.
You must register for free school meals so that your child's school can receive extra money to help pupils. Please see Mrs Kinsella who will be able to complete the form with you.
Children in Year 3 or older
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get).
Apply today if you receive any of these benefits. It takes 5 mins and in most cases we can tell you straightaway if your child can get free meals at school. If you do need assistance completing your form please speak to Mrs Kinsella who will be only too happy to help.