Roebuck School Association
We are very proud of our RSA. They are an active group of parents who look to support the school community as well as raise money to help buy resources for the school and provide our children with great opportunities. Anyone can become a member of the RSA and every family who has a child at the school, automatically joins. This independent group is led by parents, for parents. It allows parents and carers much greater involvement in the school.
The key aims of our RSA:
- Increase the involvement of parents and carers in the school
- Make sure that information is shared and that everyone who wants to contribute can do so
- Work together with school staff to make our school even better
- Represent parents, carers, children and families at Roebuck Academy
- Raise money to help fund whole-school resources and experiences
- Seek to be a positive influence
The RSA keep in touch with parents in many ways. Members are always visible at the school and they communicate through posters, the school texting service and through RSA newsletters. These newsletters can be downloaded and viewed below. Please keep an eye on the RSA noticeboard near the front gate and you can also keep up to date and communicate via our RSA facebook page.
You can join our RSA facebook page by logging in with facebook (click on the link on the left) and searching for Roebuck School Association. This is a closed group where requests to join are monitored.