Fairytale Fantastic Finish!
This half term Nursery have been focussing on stories and different fairytales. To date, they have had activities linked with 'The Gingerbread Man', 'Little Red Riding Hood' and 'Mr Wolf's Pancakes'. On World Book Day (Thursday 2nd March) they showed their 'Fantastic Finish' to their families. Thank you so much to everyone that came to this event - we had a record attendance with nearly every child supported! The families were treated to:
- a puppet show performance of 'The Gingerbread Man'
- some children talked about their favourite stories
- parents saw videos of their children in a 'Little Red Riding Hood' PE lesson and in role play
- a video of them playing 'What's the time Mr Wolf?' in the EYFS garden
- tasting different pancakes toppings and charting the results
- a workshop with sequencing, cake decorating, pancake tossing, sharing books and finally
- Mrs Beard read the story 'Mr Wolf's pancakes'
Next week, Nursery's new fairytale story (requested by the children) is 'Cinderella'!